Date: 3 to 4 March 2022
Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Organiser: NCC Italy (Cineca)
Typology: Curiosity and interest
Are you wondering how to solve your data analytics problems quickly?
Do you have a dataset large enough to be unable to analyze it on your workstation?
In this course we will analyze a large dataset using modern Machine Learning techniques and show how to scale an algorithm, or parallelize it at key points (e.g. data pre-processing, cross validation) to simultaneously exploit the available computing resources ( from laptop to supercomputer).
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms
- Ability to execute code on Linux Machine
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning and Neural Networks
- Knowledge of examples of machine learning and data management algorithms
- Knowledge of HPC benefits for ML and AI
- Knowledge related to training and hyperparameters
- Knowledge on implementation of AI on HPC
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of distributed training
- Bhaskar Agarwal (Cineca’s Data Scientist)
- Laura Morselli (HPC Specialist of Associazione Big Data)
- Eric Pascolo (Cineca’s HPC Specialist)