- This event has passed.
Artificial Intelligence for Industry – Part I
23 March @ 8:00 - 24 March @ 18:00
Typology: Curiosity and interest
The course, divided into two modules, aims to provide a complete overview of the world of Artificial Intelligence, closely related to the enabling technology of supercomputing (HPC). The first module will be aimed at providing a general overview of introductory techniques for using an HPC machine, providing an introduction to the algorithms and basic techniques of Artificial Intelligence, in particular Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
The course will be hosted in the FEM spaces and in collaboration with AGO Modena Fabbriche Culturali.
- Skills in mathematics and linear algebra.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Ability to execute code on Linux machine.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of examples of Machine Learning and data management algorithms
- HPC benefit knowledge for ML and AI
- Knowledge related to training and Hyperparameter.
- Knowledge of the concept of fine-tuning and Transfer-Learning for adaptation to specific cases
- Ability to run AI code on HPC
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of distributed training
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Natural Language
- Processing and Computer Vision techniques and algorithms