- This event has passed.
26 January @ 9:00 - 27 January @ 18:00Free
Globally, cyber threats continue to evolve rapidly and the number of data breaches increases every year as attacks become more sophisticated.
This course aims to provide an overview of the main aspects of current data and systems security and future scenarios.
The course includes a first day in common between all the participants, where the basic principles in Cyber security will be treated.
On the second day, members will be divided into two groups: one will follow the technical path and the other the management path (it is necessary to communicate your preference regarding the path to follow in the registration form).
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of quality management system
- Basic knowledge of application development (by technical path)
- Basic networking knowledge (by technical path)
- Knowledge of the main industry standards
- Knowledge of applicable regulations
- Technical knowledge of rick management
- Knowledge of security by design
- Knowledge of security incident management
- Knowledge of the main attack protection techniques on systems