- This event has passed.
Introduction to PETSc
19 July @ 9:00 - 20 July @ 18:00
“Introduction to PETSc” is a course offered by PRACE to give the bases to start using PETSc (Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation) as well as giving an overview of the possibilities that this methodology offers, alternating theory with practical examples.
If you are interested and want to know more or want to register for the course, here is the link to the page: https://events.prace-ri.eu/event/1402/
- C or Fortran programming.
- Notions of linear algebra, as well as notions of MPI, would be an asset.
- Be able to build and solve simple PDE examples
- Use and compare different solvers on these examples
- Be familiar with using the on-line documentation
- Be able to easily explore other PETsc possibilities relevant to his/her application