- This event has passed.
The CSC Summer School in High-Performance Computing
26 June 2022 @ 8:00 - 5 July 2022 @ 17:00
CSC Summer School brings together undergraduate and graduate students and postdoctoral researchers in different disciplines of scientific computing from all over the world. The contents consist of lectures and hands-on training on parallel programming, code optimization and other necessary skills in development of scientific software.
The following topics will be covered:
- Basics of parallel programming using message-
passing (MPI) and threading (OpenMP) paradigms
- Programming GPUs with OpenMP and HIP
- Efficient input/output using parallel I/O
- More advanced topics in MPI
- Hybrid parallel programming combining MPI, OpenMP, HIP
- Building real-world HPC applications.
The participants will get a certificate containing a recommendation to your home university to grant you 5 credits (ECTS) for the school.If you want to take part to this incredible ten days opportunity in the Finnish wilderness in Solvalla, Nuuksio this summer, have a look at the event website: More information and registration