Supporting Public Administration
EuroCC Italy aims to engage Public Administrations in the adoption of HPC and related technologies; an impetus for the digital transformation of the Public Administration sector in Italy that is also a goal of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan.
EuroCC Italy helps public entities to:
- Understand the return on investment in innovation projects and develop projects between stakeholders of different types (matchmaking between universities, industry and government agencies);
- Familiarize yourself with technology transfer measures that can provide public administration and academia with possible missing skills to carry out research and innovation projects;
- Enable efficient use of HPC resources to develop and maintain the service portfolio.
The services that the Competence Center makes available to the Public Administration
To support the public administration, the Italian Competence Center can count on:
- HPC expertise and infrastructure available in CINECA (including Marconi100, Galileo100, ADA Cloud) , including the pre-exascale Leonardo HPC system;
- IFAB‘s experience in initiating projects and accelerating SME technology transfer;
- BI-REX network, to initiate and consolidate technology transfer of industry 4.0 and as business development high-tech projects;
- The firsthand experiences of large Italian companies such as Dompé and Leonardo Company, which have long experience in using and applying HPC, HPDA and AI, in their research and business processes.
Do you already have an innovative project in mind?
Do you want to understand what the applications of these new technologies could be to your company's production processes?
Fill out the form on this page and you will be contacted by a Center of Expertise consultant to learn more about the services we can offer you.